Saturday, June 27, 2009

I could really use somebody now..

God would not put me in a position that I can't endure right?
If so why do I feel so aimless and pointless..
Why do Ns when I'm not going to be a citizen anymore..
Why suffer being away from my real home and get locked up in some camp which I'm 'suppose' to call my new home..
Perhaps I'm meant to be here. Perhaps he wants me to get through this tough phase..
But its so hard.. Its damn damn hard..
Its not like I'm not trying to make new friends. I'm trying, I'm trying my hardest.
The culture is just so hard to adapt to.
Why.. why am I here?
Why should I let my brain rot away whereas I could be doing something more fruitful with my life?

Some one throw my a life vest... I dislike where I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home