Sunday, May 3, 2009

Appreciation

ONE good thing about Ns is we learn to appreciate things..
2 weeks away from civilisation, away from aircon, away from freedom.
I remember that night when I sat in the ferry on the way back to Singapore. EVERYONE was so happy... we finally had aircon! We got to the bus terminal and we saw normal cars.. we could see normal buildings as to barracks.
I truly appreciate the hot water I get when I shower...

The weekend went past too quickly... I had an awesome time just hanging out with Quentin and Sonja. So good to see a fragment of Melbourne again after my 2 weeks of confinement, I truly miss home.... and just to hang out with them, reminds makes me feel like I'm home! =)

Going back to camp tonight... I reckon this week is going to be one of the hardest... Not knowing if I'll be coming out again this weekend... It all depends on our behavior?
OH... I changed numbers.. SORRY! its now
+6582000206

Talk to you guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home