Saturday, May 9, 2009

3rd Week

060509
Today is such a good day. Although we got up at 4am. I managed to beat my previous timing for my 2.4km run, which was 11mins 27seccs. Now I do it in 10mins 17secs! I want to try achieve at least a 9min by the end of this month! Then I can get $200, hehe... Lunch time soon...

070509
Long and hot day today. Sighh.. feeling very lethargic.. We're learning how to attack buildings today. Urban Warfare they call it. I'm nervous about next week's field camp.. Staying in the jungle for 6 whole days! 5 nights. 2 nights in some super tiny shelter thing and 3 nights in a hole we dig in the ground!! And our commanders warned us that its going to be 'hell'
Also we have to CRAWL 100m under the live firing... =.= 100m! crawl. Running seems fast.. imaging crawling.. what the?!?!
Boooo.. field camp.
But on the lighter note, tomorrow I get to go into some deserted house and STORM in and attack the building, WITH BLANKS! Sound of live firing.. hrmmm

080509
Booking out tonight! whoo hoo! finally.
OMG the sound of firing bullets with my rifle is ear piercing! Despite wearing ear plugs, the sound can still be heard loud and clear! Imagine if I didn't wear the plugs.. I'll probably go deaf.
But it was fun, to run into buildings and shooing and targets...
Story... My buddy, well not really my buddy but my partner for storming the room was extremely 'blur'.
We rushed into the room and I shot a target with 3 rounds and got into a kneeling position, he rushed in as the 2nd guy and shot the SAME target, and he had his rifle less than 1m away from my face! It was sooo loud! Plus the sound was amplified by the walls of the room..
He got scolded by the Platoon Sergeant.
Then another time, the same guy... we were practicing to storm a room. He was first man this time.. There was too many enemies in the room, so we had to deploy a grenade.. So he tells us that he is going to throw a grenade..
He takes the grenade out, and he does all the safety checks, THROWS the grenade in, shouted GRENADE!!! and immediately rushed in =.=
He threw the grenade in and rushed in immediately.. I was like =O =.="
My other partner was like wth?!?! 0.o stonned..
Seriously.. this guy is blur. super blur...
He is so lucky that we were using dummy grenades, or he wouldn't have a face anymore.

*they shaved my head again.. now its even shorter.. losers!
2 bucks to shave my already shaved head. lame..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home