Sunday, May 24, 2009

Halo

210509
Tonight we'll be marching at night. I'm doing a 8km march while my buddies are going 12km! (I missed out on one of the marches, so I'm lagging behind) I don't know how they're going to survive. My thighs are aching and they feel loose, the muscles are on the verge of detaching off my bone. Early on this week, one guy from another platoon was leaning against a wall. So a sergeant told hm to push against that wall and tell everyone that it was falling. He had to convince the whole company that it was falling, (the wall was standing strong) and got everyone to come help him push the "falling" wall.
We also shot live rounds early this week. At night, the bullets come out like starwars. haha!
I got back from outfield last night. And all I can say about outfield is that I really really really hate it! RARR!

BMT is coming to a close.
This week is just my fitness test and my hand grenade throw. And I'm done.. for the first stage of NS. I really want to go back to Melbourne. But I don't know if I'm allowed to. Flights are also quite pricey during this time of the year.
Ns should be like Malaysia's just 3 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home