Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I HAVE TO STEAL INTERNET?!?!

My plane came to a halt at the runway. For a few minutes I was excited. Thinking that it could be possible that my flight will be delayed. I sit alone in seat 24K, smsing those who came to the airport to see my off. As I type each sms on my phone despite being told to turn my phone off, I remember and think of all the memories that each and everyone of my family including my extended family shared with me. Tears are rolling down my face as I type each message trying to appear like I’m all right. But I’m really sad that I’ve got to physically leave behind all of you. I feel like I’ve lost a big chuck of my heart to Melbourne, to all of you, I just want to take each of you away with me.. but I’m sure the book and videos is a great start to compensate for this loss I’m feeling right now. I’m blaming all of you! I’m starting to feel angry as well! Nevertheless I just want to really say a big Thank You to everyone of you.

And now I look forward to what lies ahead of me.. I’m going to do all of you proud and make the most of these two years away from home. I believe I’m doing this for a purpose and I really don’t want to miss it. A big Thank You for all the prayers and messages. I’m sure to keep each of your close to my heart.

Love you guys heaps.

My details in Singapore are:

+6583008202 – Mobile
+6567666468 – Home

Apt Blk 432 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
#12-569
Singapore 680432

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home