Monday, February 23, 2009

Unfit much?

2009
Monday, 23 February

After church today, the guys and myself went for a 2.7km run around Ruffy Lake. The run was initially easier than I thought it would be, but as I came around the lake, I attempted to increase my speed and maintain it in-front of the pack. However I experienced a stitch and felt excruciating pain in my abdominal muscle, since then my pace decreased dramatically.
Sighs, I really need to get fitter before National Service..

In addition, my 11 months mobile decided to stop working today! And I discovered that it was the connection behind the phone between the screen and the motherboard that had failed. I'm just ordering the extra part online at the moment and hopefully I can get it fixed, or I'll be contact-LESS... sighs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home