Thursday, February 26, 2009

Excitement Or Fear?

2009
Thursday, 26 February

Was just looking at flight tickets to Singapore. 
Instead of clicking on a Return ticket, this time I'm requesting for a One way ticket.
I have no clue what lies ahead of me in the next few months. 
Having always to enjoy the ability to find out about what I'm getting myself into, 
I'm having difficulty get information about National Service.. 

What Platoon am I going to be in? 
What is it going to be like not knowing anyone in camp?
Where are the facilities? 
Who are going to be my new friends? 
Am I going to be able to cope in camp?


Im dreading the feeling of leaving Melbourne and my Family for 2 years.. I truly am. 

I feel like a small boy who is signing up for military service....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home