Thursday, February 26, 2009

Losing it?

To my astonishment I just realised that its going to be Friday tomorrow! 
Far out! I don't even remember what I did on Monday... 
This is bad, I think I'm losing it. Brain Deteriorating.. Brain Malfunction? Brain Lag? Brain Dead... 

I've been working at my dad's childcare this past week.
It takes me about an hour to make ONE fly screen... 
About 45 minutes to install an auto door closer..
I think my whole body is lagging. 

My new phone which I'll be getting when I start Army 
=)


Nokia E51 (non-Camera)



Which Colour should I pick? Black Silver Brown? 
=.= I've got to get the non-camera model because I'm going to be taking it into Camp. 
Coolest thing about getting this phone is the plan that comes along with it.

$25.60 SGD
100mins free outgoing
FREE UNLIMITED SMS to anyone
FREE camp calls (for NSF) ie, calling out from army base areas. 

How awesome is that?!
In addition its $0 for the phone too!


Eddy, Bryan and Guo Hao are making their way to Melbourne on Tuesday. I've got to get their itinerary completed ASAP! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home