Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Note to myself.

Its been a long time since I had fun, and Saturday night was definitely one of the many reasons why I'm in love with Melbourne.
Despite the random and craziness of the event, it made my evening nevertheless =)

Got into a small car accident this morning..
although I had so much sleep the night before (12hours),
although I thought I was fully alert..
I reversed into another car, and he reversed into mine too -.-"
His car was fine, mine crumbled..
Absolute lame accident.


On a lighter note, I got new glasses!


AND GO SOMEWHERE FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY
maybe farawayland?

Who wants to join me on my little journey?
I'm determined to complete everything on this list someday!
hahaa.. feel free to add to the list =)

Someone find me a job please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home